Kipawa.net
The Kipawa Discussion Board

AlbumPhotos  FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups 
 RegisterRegister  kipawa.comKipawa.com WeatherWeather OutfittersOutfittersOutfittersRules ProfileProfile
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TBL report for last week of June

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ctrout

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: TBL report for last week of June Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Just curious how others that were on Lake Kipawa, especially those near TBL area, did the week of 6/23-6/30.

I just returned and the fishing was very poor to say the least. Only caught 1 walleye and 2 pike all week. Others in our cabin did about the same. Heard from a number of individuals who were staying at TBL and a few others from some of the other outfitters in the area and noone was happy with the fish action. We attended the fishing seminar that Tom and Linda had on Sunday morning and went to the locations they told us to go to and fished with the tackle recommended. Nothing worked.

Despite what is posted on TBL's website about the "regulars" doing well, I sure didn't see it. I hate to get on my soap box, but I'm going to do it anyway. I didn't appreciate the comment by Yves that stated "...but some new customers did what they wanted the way they wanted and did not do so great".

If Yves is reading this, I hope you realize you are losing customers with your guest relation skills. Not talking to your customers to see how things are with the cabins or fishing, etc. is not the way to do business. Then to post the comment you did on your website just comfirmed our thoughts as to your poor customer skills.

Anyway, I wish everyone who is going to Lake Kipawa good fishing and I want to thank those individuals again who provided info to me on what tackle to use, where the best spots to fish are, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kipawa.net Forum Index -> Kipawa Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: