Kipawa.net
The Kipawa Discussion Board

AlbumPhotos  FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups 
 RegisterRegister  kipawa.comKipawa.com WeatherWeather OutfittersOutfittersOutfittersRules ProfileProfile
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Moderators

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Bass

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: New Moderators Reply with quote

All,
Took some time but I finally got Rhybak, T-bone, rambler, Cmdr. Bluegill moderator status. The webmaster left Jay and I on as moderators. Probably more honorary than anything. Anyhow I thank the new moderators for stepping up and wish all of you the best in your new undertaking.

Please message me if I can be of any help or if you have questions.

~Ian
Jay Thomas
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Bass

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much Ian regarding your efforts in getting new moderators named. Congratulations to the new moderators.

Jay
Darlene
Walleye
Walleye

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to all the new moderators. I am not sure what the job entails but I am sure you will all do well. All of you are always there to answer a question that is posted and take part in all the discussions.
You will do a great job, I am sure. Smile
Cmdr. Bluegill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Ian. A dubious honor, to be sure. After seeing Rambler's posts about PMs I am almost afraid to sign in Laughing . But, now I definitely have a reason to check in on the board every day.

Hopefully our interactions with the members of the Board will be minimal and brief.

Commander Bluegill
rambler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All, Fixed the PM problem. It had to do with the Norton 360 security I have on my computer not this website.
T-Bone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not exactly sure what this entails, other than keeping and eye on the board to make sure a discussion doesn't get out of hand or way off topic...(remember the "old" days!). Ill offer what I know, my assistance with information, and maybe a little levity now and then.

I'll do what I can, if anything...and as always.

Bone.
600 miles north
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Bass

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats all. IMO you all have been moderators along with Jay and Ian the whole time. You all are always helping answer questions and have been adding insight to this board for a long time now. I don't see anything different here... except the long list of names after moderators, and orange lettering.

Just thinking... maybe we can get you all on a 24/7 rotation watching the board, with an emergency phone line directly from Kipawa for any late night fishing questions. progressing to a weekly rotation of on site, hands on help! LaughingI'm sure your employers would understand! They may even let you volunteer the summer towards this cause! Laughing

Brad
rambler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brad, One guy that should be added to moderator status is you. I think you have the record for number of posts in the shortest amount of time. You seem to be very computer literate and have a better understanding of the lakes surrounding area than most of us especially me. You are without question the most energetic poster on this board and have a geuine love for the Kipawa experience. I think we may have found the next Jay Thomas. Keep up the good work.
600 miles north
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Bass

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I appreciate the compliments Rambler, but you guys are all the true veterans of this board. I'm just glad no one has put a restraining order on my posts to the board, because I have thrown a few out there in the last 11 months or so. But You are right about my love for Kipawa. As far as my knowledge of the lake(s) in the area, I'm feeling a little lost right now since I left my map up in the Cabin the last time up Sad And I know how to post pics but am far from being as computer literate as it may seem.

There definitely is, and will only ever be one Jay, and I don't think any of us could ever be the asset that he his to this board!

See you all on the board! or maybe someday, 600 miles north of here!

Brad
JOHNNY WALLEYE
Northern Pike
Northern Pike

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

just want to say a big thank you
npe100
Northern Pike
Northern Pike

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for keeping the site going and serving as moderators. Over the past 5 years our group has gotten a ton of great information from this forum and hopefully contributed a bit as well to the topics as they come up...
puckster_guy
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Bass

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

npe100 wrote:
Thank you for keeping the site going and serving as moderators. Over the past 5 years our group has gotten a ton of great information from this forum and hopefully contributed a bit as well to the topics as they come up...

ya whetever he said....awesome job folks and a very hearty thank you!!!!!!!! the wisdom and humor on this site has been wonderful. I feel blessed having to put up with all you guys it's great ty Smile if y'all find yourselves driving by or boating nearby pls stop by for a beer and some tall tales ty........joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kipawa.net Forum Index -> Kipawa Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: