Kipawa.net
The Kipawa Discussion Board

AlbumPhotos  FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups 
 RegisterRegister  kipawa.comKipawa.com WeatherWeather OutfittersOutfittersOutfittersRules ProfileProfile
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fishing near Kipawa

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sgtcrabby
Northern Pike
Northern Pike

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Fishing near Kipawa Reply with quote

I was asked this by someone that has been unable to register here:

"My grandpa and I are planning a trip to lake kipawa the week of june 22. We are going around the town of Kipawa. We have heard that walleye fishing is not the best on that side of the lake that early in the season. We have fished from the Taggart Bay lodge many times but this is the first time being that far south. I was just looking for any info or input you could give us if you have indeed fished that part of the lake. Any input at all would be greatly appreciated."
kipawa4
Lake Trout
Lake Trout

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We go to Alwaki Lodge that time of year and we always catch plenty of walleye, lake trout and pike. Never had any problems with fish biting that time of year. Smile There is no bass in that area yet, that I know of though. Tell them to enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kipawa.net Forum Index -> Kipawa Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: